Friday, March 2, 2012

Wallpaper Update: Counterparts Tourbook Images

On Monday I announced a major upgrade to the Tour book desktop wallpaper collection (see below).  Today, I have added to the collection by updating the Counterparts tour book wallpaper collection.  All images unique to the tour book have been added; some images were manipulated slightly for use as wallpaper, but for the most part they were reproduced faithfully to the original tour book layout.  Again, I owe a huge thank you to John at Cygnus-X1.net for providing the raw scans. 

As I explained previously, when I first launched the Power Windows website in 1998, one of the primary goals was to create a "complete" album art gallery for use as wallpaper images.  While the collection of artwork from the actual albums has always been complete, the collection of live images from the tour books was limited, until now.

Originally when I added the tour book wallpaper images I focused on the "album art-ish" images, combined with the formal band member and drumkit portraits.  Now, I've added all the remaining tour book images for use as Desktop Wallpaper.  As always, the images have been cropped and/or manipulated to fit your screen.  For easier browsing, the Tour book images have been moved to their own page.  Note, an update to the Test For Echo, Vapor Trails and R30 tourbook collections is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment