page name

Site Updates


Welcome to the "Site Updates" page, created to document additions to this website which might not necessary be worthy of sharing on the main "News" page, such as additions to the "Inspirations", "References" or "Downloads" pages. More notably, it documents the frequent updates to the "Transcript Archive". To be notified of updates, you can also subscribe to my Twitter feed and be sure to Like us on Facebook.


Monday, November 7, 2016

Just a few updates for November

I thought I'd make a note of some updates to the site.  First, obviously I've given the site a new coat of paint in celebration of the documentary, Time Stand Still (I hope you like it!).  Next, I've added the covers of both Time Stand Still and 2112-40th to the Desktop Wallpaper page.  I have also added quite a few wallpapers to the Smartphone Wallpaper page.  And finally be sure to check out the updated Rush Bibliography page (aka "books"), which now includes a "Rush Fiction" section with a complete listing of all Rush novelizations and short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment