Friday, August 9, 2013

Transcript: "PROG: RUSH Limited Edition" - PROG, April 2013

The Clockwork Angels tour came to a close earlier this week, but I have one final transcript for your weekend entertainment. To kick off the 2013 leg of the tour, PROG magazine published the April issue as a Limited Edition hard cover edition with three additional Rush feature stories. On the Clockwork Angels tour, Geddy said: "It's like we're two bands out there. The first set we're the opening act for ourselves. The second set is everything but the kitchen sink. And there's quite a wide variety of stuff that we're doing." He also comments on the immediate future/anniversary tour: "I wouldn't say no to a 41st or a 42nd anniversary tour. I'm not against the idea of doing an anniversary tour - I just don't know why it has to be the number 40. I think a 42nd anniversary tour is much funnier." - Thanks to John Patuto for sharing the transcript!

No comments:

Post a Comment