Thursday, July 20, 2023

Transcript: "Andrew MacNaughtan TriNet Chat", December 15, 2002

On the Wallpaper pages of my website I have quotes from Andrew MacNaughtan from a TriNet chat he participated in shortly after the filming of Rush in Rio.  Andrew was not only Rush's photographer but also a close friend to the band, and his untimely passing due to a heart attack in 2012 at the young age of 47 came as a shock to all.   There aren't many interviews with Andrew, and when I recently found on my hard drive the TriNet chat in its entirety, I was surprised to realize it wasn't in my Transcript Archive.  And that leads us to my latest addition: Andrew MacNaugtan, TriNet Chat, December 15, 2002, which I hope you will enjoy.  On a related note, TriNet also once hosted a feature dubbed "An Introduction to Andrew MacNaughtan" which I have been unable to find; if you have it, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment